Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cop-Out Posting

I haven't written anything on here of substance lately, so I'm doing a survey. It's the easy way out to inform you all of my mindset (whoever reads this.)

1. What's your name?
Mandy, that's it. Not Amanda, just Mandy, like the stupid song.

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
men's Hanes tank tops and pajama pants

3. Last thing you ate?
brownie from Loralie's brownies. Oh. My. God. Delicious.

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
Long John Silvers

5. I say Shotgun, you say:
Jerk.

6. Last person you hugged?
Gabe

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
hm, doubt it.

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
I've done that before, and had a bad experience. So for myself, No. For others- have at it and good luck.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
I have nice hair.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
well we got carryout from Champp's last night, but had Sweet Henri's for breakfast in Wadsworth, OH over the weekend. (Sweet Henri's does not have a website- which I probably should've guessed from the outdated decor)

11. Who is your best friend?
if we're not counting gabe, then my siblings, equally share that status.

12. What time of the day is it?
7:35 pm

13. Who/What made you angry today?
Not much really, except I really hate being on desk and having to check in reserves at 9am or 1pm -- I was on desk both times today.

14. Baseball or Football?
football, hands down.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
affirmative

16. Favorite type of Food?
i really like greek food.

17. Favorite holiday:
thanksgiving, as it permits unlimited caloric intake

18. Do you download music:
I do, but mostly legally

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
absolutely.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
i think it's a sweet way for people to think they're cultured.

21. Would you date the person who posted this?
well, John Green posted it first. Though I find his work amazing, and have met him in person and think he's a pretty sweel human being, I am currently in love with someone and he is married. Maybe in another time/universe/etc.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Yes.

23. Do you love anyone?
I love a lot of people

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
no, appreciate your own color.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
never, that is stupid.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
no, but i would like to

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you
yes, it happens frequently, as I have an old-timey look about me, and old men tend to prefer redheads- contrary to the "gentlemen prefer blondes" belief

28. How many pets do you have?
none. But I have two dog-nephews.

29. Have you met a real redneck?
I fairly certain I have redneck in my DNA

30. How is the weather right now?
bone-numbing cold.

31. What are you listening to right now?
Drop Kick Murphys- Gabe's music is on satellite radio

32. What is your current favorite song?
Winter Song on Hotel Cafe winter cd.

33. What was the last movie you watched?
Fracture

34. Do you wear contacts?
No.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
the library. where I work.

36. What are you afraid of?
cancer. legit fear.

37. How many piercings have you had?
ears only, never again.

38. What piercings do you want?
see above

39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
i need to chillax.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
used to be lattes, but now I'm watching my milk intake so now it's a mixture of whateverIneedatthat moment

41. What Magazines are you reading?
I regularly read Publishers Weekly, VOYA, American Libraries and Library Journal. Occasionally I peruse People, India Today, Newsweek, Real Simple, Women's Fitness, etc.

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
No thank you.

43. Are you missing someone?
if you say no to this, you are mentally ill.

44. Favorite TV show?
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
no. it is not my thing.

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
in england people stopped me and told me i "look like that girl from the telly". I had no idea what they were talking about but said thank you.

47. What celeb do you look like?
I don't look like anyone.

48. Who would you like to see right now?
If you could raise the dead I would say Grandma Simon, then probably shakespeare. Maybe Einstein or Lincoln, too. Let's have a party!

49. Favorite movie of all time?
I can't really answer this since I don't really watch movies all that much, and the ones I watch aren't interesting to most people.

50. Do you find yourself loved?
I do, yes.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to?
Good times.

52. Favorite smell?
home, meaning- my parents' house.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
a little of each please

54. What's something that really bugs you?
uninformed, narrowminded racist and otherwise ignorant people.

55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I feel sorry for Michael Jackson.

56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Taco Bell

57. What's your favorite perfume?
Angel.

58. Favorite baseball team?
I don't care about baseball.

59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
only 800 for me.

60. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
probably 30+ hours back in college

61. Last time you went bowling?
Too long ago. Bowling is so fun!

62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Probably on the floor of a strangers house, again in college.

63. Who was your last phone call?
um, Kim, the sister

64. Last time you were at work?
until 6pm, that glorious hour that comes ohsolateintheday

65. What's the closest orange object to you?
the label on the mod podge I need to use for christmas gifts.

OH- ANOTHER NEAT SURVEY:
* Grab the book closest to you. Now.
* Go to page 56.
* Find the 5th sentence.
* Copy these instructions.
* Don't go looking for your favourite book, or the coolest one you have -- just grab the closest one.

Mandy quotes: "And between the screaming kids and the car horns, the whole scene is just crazy." ~Kendra by Coe Booth.

No comments: