Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It is time.

It is time for me to update my electronic "portfolio"- something that I should've done a year ago, but couldn't bring myself to re-write the HTML and move all the files over. It used to be hosted on my LIS grad school server, and I'm coming upon it's demise since I've graduated.

So, if anyone who reads this (I see I have a FEW dots on the map now- hooray!) has an idea of a FREE place to host my portfolio, that'd be super fantastic. I'll take any and all suggestions, as I'm clueless and have only found ones that cost money. I don't really make much of that so I'm looking for cheap and effective.

About half of the webpages I created I made in Notepad, the other half in SeaMonkey, if that makes a difference.

This is the kind of thing I link to for my portfolio.

And this one....(not incredibly proud of this one)

and other things like this.

I also had a portion with a resume, coursework, biographical information, etc.

Ideas anyone?

No comments: