Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well again it's been too long since my last post. Things have been busy and just ok- dealing with strange things at the library and interesting encounters with patrons, of course. Because it's a holiday week, I'm not going to get into the details but instead I've decided to post my "dewey number" according to a random website that I found on a friend's blog:



Mandy Simon's Dewey Decimal Section:

838 German miscellaneous writings


Class:
800 Literature


Contains:
Literature, criticism, analysis of classic writing and mythology.



What it says about you:
You're a global, worldly person who wants to make a big impact with your actions. You have a lot to tell people and you're good at making unique observations about everyday experiences. You can notice and remember details that other people think aren't important.

Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com

No comments: